Overcoming the Confusion: Marketing Your Business Made Easier
Jan 30, 2017
The Challenge: The business landscape of today is exploding with an ever growing and almost overwhelming variety of marketing mechanisms, technologies and customer touch points. Businesses need help finding and engaging prospects and converting them into customers/clients. This is especially overwhelming to small and medium sized companies that don’t always have dedicated staff to focus on which marketing channels and mechanisms are most effective for growing your company.
The Solution: The Bellevue Chamber has partnered with IntellaSphere to help small and mid-size businesses save time and increase sales and customer retention using a “turn-key” DIY (Do It Yourself) digital marketing platform. You also have the option of having the pros do it for you.
What is it? Integrated Marketing is a strategic marketing process that integrates all outbound marketing communications, messages and promotional mechanisms. Then helps you deliver them in a cohesive way across channels to your targeted customer/client. Focusing on growing your business and optimizing sales results! The Bellevue Chamber’s partnership with IntellaSphere helps you accelerate your business by creating great web content, effective promotions and email campaigns, improving your SEO to retain and attract customers.
Here are a few quick benefits of this members only offering:
- Promotional Offers
- Mobile Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Reputation Building
- CRM/Connects Management
- Comprehensive Reporting
As a Bellevue Chamber Member we encourage your to seize this opportunity and incorporate this platform into your marketing plan for 2017 business results!
Ready for a Deeper Dive? Consider these business reasons for an integrated digital marketing platform:
1. Integrated Marketing is inherently cross channel: Integrated Marketing uses a combination of communication tools and media channels to spread your message. By combining these various tools and strategies, integrated marketing ensures that the target audience is reached quickly and effectively. Integrated Marketing can draw upon the power of traditional media tactics, such as advertising and public relations, but also combines these with newer digital marketing tactics, such as social media, content marketing, and online promotions. Today, rather than relying on just one approach, astute companies use a combination of marketing mechanisms and channels to attain optimal results.
2. Integrated Marketing focuses on the customer: Successful Integrated Marketing starts and ends with the customer. It starts with having a clear target customer, thoroughly understanding your customer and crafting your key messaging to your target audience.
3. Integrated Marketing focuses on both new and existing customers: While many businesses concentrate only on garnering new customers, the growth and longevity of a business depends on satisfied returning customers. Using integrated marketing ensures a pipeline of new prospects and customers, as well as ongoing interaction, engagement and optimizing the experience of existing customers.
4. Integrated Marketing helps provide consistent messaging across customer touch points: A key marketing success factor is that your customers see and expect a consistent message and experience across all their touch points with the company’s products and services. This is where integrated marketing shines.
5. Integrated Marketing has checks and balances: Each marketing channel has its strengths and weaknesses. Integrated marketing helps to leverage the strengths of one to offset the weaknesses of another, thereby improving overall marketing effectiveness and reducing costs.
6. Integrated Marketing helps clarify and focus on key business objectives: Businesses can use integrated marketing to track and improve key business drivers such as reach, engagement, awareness, traffic, sales customer satisfaction and referrals. While businesses can and should track performance against all these key performance metrics, Integrated Marketing helps you focus on your primary objective for your business, i.e., sales or leads or awareness.
7. Integrated Marketing helps save you time and money: By using a good Integrated Marketing System, you can often get more done in an hour than many people accomplish in a day. Speeding up the learning process, and finding with works for your business, saves both time and money. If you choose to work with external communication suppliers, you can work with only one integrated marketing firm, rather than separate solution providers.
8. Integrated Marketing provides creative and intellectual property consistency: With Integrated Marketing, a comprehensive, integrated toolset helps you leverage your creative treatment. You can maintain consistency of headlines, logo treatments, key phrases and images in each communication, to ensure that prospects and customers receive consistent messages each and every time. You can also utilize the same images and the copy across different channels, media and different marketing mechanisms. Thereby reducing, copy writing, design and photography costs.
9. Integrated Marketing provides tracking, reporting and helps ensure continuous improvement across channels: Integrated Marketing ensures that all marketing elements are monitored, tracked and reported across marketing channels and mechanisms. It ensures that the data meshes across marketing mechanisms, and is displayed in centralized dashboard. Thereby enabling continuous business performance improvement.
So, now you know more a bit more about Integrated Marketing and how it can be critical to the success of your business. In the Digital Age, the need for Integrated Marketing and its many benefits is greater than ever before.
- 5 Things
- Business Hacks
- Coalition Policy
- COVID-19 Response
- Eastside Business Alliance
- In the News
- Member News
- Olympia Update
- Policy Positions
- Press Release
- Thought Leadership