More on Chamber Day
Now more than ever, it is important for businesses of all sizes to have a voice in Olympia. On February 27th, representatives of the East King County Chambers of Commerce Legislative Coalition descended on the state capitol for Chamber Day 2019. We shared our common legislative agenda with elected officials from up and down the I-405 corridor and around both ends of Lake Washington, including the following:
- 48th District – Sen. Patty Kuderer, Rep. Vandana Slatter, Rep. Amy Walen
- 47th District – Sen. Mona Das, Rep. Pat Sullivan, Rep. Debra Entenmann
- 46th District – Rep. Dave Frockt, Rep. Gerry Pollet, Rep. Javier Valdez
- 45th District – Sen. Manka Dhingra, Rep. Larry Springer
- 44th District – Sen. Steve Hobbs
- 41st District – Rep. Tana Senn, Rep. My-Linh Thai
- 11th District – Sen. Bob Hasegawa, Rep. Steve Bergquist, Rep. Zack Hudgins
- 5th District – Sen. Mark Mullet, Rep. Lisa Callan, Rep. Bill Ramos
- 1st District – Sen. Guy Palumbo, Rep. Shelley Kloba, Rep. Derek Stanford
Meydenbauer Bay Park Grand Opening This Saturday
After years of preparation and anticipation, the newly expanded and enhanced Meydenbauer Beach Park will once again be open to the public. Don’t miss the community celebration and ribbon-cutting on Saturday, March 16, 11 AM – 2 PM.
From Link Light Rail to multi-use development in the Spring District, change is coming fast to the Bel-Red corridor. Would like to know more?
Mark your calendar for “Bel-Red Transformation: Coffee and Conversation” on Tuesday, March 26, 7:30-9:30 at the Global Innovation Exchange (GIX) building, located at 12280 NE District Way.
Additional details are available at the City’s event page.