- This event has passed.
Bandage Ball 2020 celebrates Overlake’s 60th anniversary and raises funds for 60 more years of compassionate care.
For 60 years, Overlake has been here for all of your medical needs, from joyously welcoming babies into the world to treating life-threatening illnesses and injuries.
You already know that Overlake provides leading-edge care for nearly any medical concern, but did you know we also provide critical support services?
Financial assistance with medical costs
- Help to find long-term care for an elderly parent with dementia
- Safe rides home for people in need
- Palliative “comfort care” for patients with life-challenging illnesses and their families
- Assistance with guardianship for patients without a family member who can step in
- Community health screenings
Support groups for patients and caregivers
We do all of this and so much more. And should there be a large-scale disaster—an avalanche, an earthquake—Overlake will be here for you then, too. Every day, around the clock, into the future.
In the next 60 years, there will be new innovations and technologies we can’t even imagine yet. In partnership with our community, Overlake will continue to be here for you with leading-edge medical care and compassionate services for all of the many times you might need us. We are everybody’s safety net.
More details and registration coming soon!