- This event has passed.
Date: Thursday, Oct. 17, 2019
Time: 5:00 – 8:00 pm
Location: Main Street – Downtown Bellevue
Grab some friends and go on a wine tasting adventure of local Washington wineries at downtown Bellevue merchants on Old Main. Meet the winemakers from 15 local wineries and sip, shop, & stroll down Old Main – the hidden gem of the Eastside that’s lively, intimate and friendly! Get 12 tasting tickets to try the wines of your choice while you mix and mingle with the winemakers at 14 merchants on Old Main! Complimentary Souvenir GoVino wine glass included courtesy of the 520 Bar & Grill and The Central! And a bonus tasting at Swiftwater Cellars!
- 520 Bar and Grill ~ Goose Ridge Estate Winery
- Bellevue Eye Specialists ~ Pretani Wines
- Fran’s Chocolates ~ Wine Hunter
- glassybaby ~ Three of Cups
- Gordon James Fine Diamonds ~ TERO Estates
- Hedge & Vine ~ Ambassador Wines of Washington
- Jarbo ~ TruthTeller
- MAISON DE FRANCE ~ Michael Florentino
- Smith & Main ~ Bunnell Family Cellar
- Soaring Heart ~ Animale
- Title Nine ~ Naches Heights Vineyard (NHV)
- Veritables ~ Twin Cedars Winery
- Weldon/Dresser ~ 425 Cellars
- Whisk ~ Zerba Cellars
- Swiftwater Cellars
Event is a collaboration between the Old Main Street Merchants Association and Seattle Uncorked!
21 and over.