5 Things: June 9, 2020
1. Future of Work Leadership Conference
Friday Mornings 8:00 - 9:00am
Now through August 14
Join us Friday morning for week two of the Future of Work Leadership Conference. Dean Holly, founder of Thomas Dean & Co., will discuss how to prepare for new challenges and opportunities to drive a more sustainable consumption patterns, promote diversity and inclusion, and meet evolving consumer needs.
Join nationally recognized futurists and business leaders as they explore the future happening today, and what your organization can do to stay ahead.
2. PPE for Free
The Bellevue Chamber is working to secure and distribute free masks and sanitizer to area businesses and nonprofits.
3. Raising the Pride Flag
In recognition of LGBTQ Pride Month, the City of Bellevue will raise and fly pride flags at City Hall and several other city-owned facilities throughout the month of June. There is still progress to be made for the equal treatment of LGBTQ community members, however, it is important to recognize and celebrate LGBTQ history and progress.
4. Taking to the Skies
Are you planning air travel from SeaTac Airport? Restaurants and vendors are ready to serve you, and are taking extra steps to keep everyone healthy and safe. Despite COVID-19, the Port of Seattle remains open for business.
5. Guess Who's Back, Back Again
Dining rooms and patios, salons and spas, retail and offices are slowly opening across King County as we've transitioned into Phase 1.5.
- Central Bar + Restaurant is ready to welcome guests to their beautiful outdoor patio and limited indoor seating
- Enjoy the picturesque view of Bellevue at Ascend Prime Steak & Sushi, reopening with limited seating on June 12
- The Pumphouse Bar & Grill is open with indoor and outdoor seating as well as continued takeout options
- If you're eager to get moving again, New Balance Bellevue is open and ready to fit you with a new pair of shoes; remember to wear a mask!
- It's time to get rid of the quarantine scruff; make an appointment with Weldon Barber for a fresh look
- Build your immune system and keep fighting germs with an infrared sauna session at City Sweats